domingo, 29 de abril de 2012

HAULAGE : Coastal Scents Original 88 Palette

So I recently joined the hype and bought the 88 original palette and I must say..... I LOVE IT.
I mean look at all these beautiful colours ! How could I not love it ?

I'm  so glad I bought this.
It's great for colourful looks, if you don't want to purchase single colourful eyeshadows that you won't use that often as it has a great variety of different colours including nudes.
The finishes vary from matte to shimmer,and are ridiculously pigmented for such a great price.
If you are a beginner at makeup this is a must as it contains such a wide variety of colours that can create and endless number of looks, with a great price tag.

Just look at that pigmentation !
The palette goes for $18.95 for 88 colours, which, if you ask me, is a bargain.
Teenager Out ! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario